Like the rest of the body, the brain can be described as healthy or not, or somewhere in between. And like the body, the brain needs care, rejuvenation, enhancement, and training in order to work at its optimal potential.
Ilchi Lee has designed a system for brain enhancement and training called Brain Education System Training or BEST. As described in his book, Principles of Brain Management: A Practical Approach for Making the Most of Your Brain, BEST consists of five steps to brain mastery, focusing especially on using the brain for goal achievement.
These steps are:
- Brain Sensitizing—becoming aware of our bodies, our energy, our brains and our brain waves, as well as realizing the importance the brain in our lives.
- Brain Versatilizing—making both body and brain flexible and able to adapt to life’s changes, then learning from these challenges and responding to them quickly, easily, and creatively.
- Brain Refreshing—removing negative emotional and mental residue to free our brains to be used as we wish.
- Brain Integrating—expanding awareness and transcending the ego, awakening our creative potential, finding a purpose, and incorporating information into our brains to help us achieve it.
- Brain Mastering—creating a lifestyle based on our individual purposes while continually developing the highest aspects of our characters.
These steps can be followed in order or can be engaged in simultaneously. Each have a set of body and brain exercises, as well as workshops and programs, to help us progress through them. The final step, Brain Mastering, is actually an ongoing step, one of continual brain enhancement while achieving our goals.
All of BEST Life Media’s products are intended to be used in conjunction with this system, which is based on the idea that we have infinite power over our brains, and that the secret to life management lies in brain management.