Dahn Yoga Energy Breathing (Self-Training CD)
Move that energy throughout your body – don’t let it stagnate. Work on your flexibility as you electrify your body and your mind.
Discover greater energy, stress management, relaxation, pain relief, and rejuvenation through energy breathing postures.
Dahn Yoga Energy Breathing is a sequence of five postures designed to deepen breathing, open energy channels, and accumulate and circulate ki energy in the body. This enjoyable self improvement CD provides an over one hour workout with these postures, including detailed instruction on body position and breathing. The CD’s introductory section provides you with greater understanding of the breathing method and the principles that underlie the practice, which is now known as Body & Brain Yoga. Two tracks of easy-to-follow warm-up exercises will help relax and prepare your body for the actual postures. After the breathing postures, cool-off exercises help reinvigorate the flow of energy throughout the body. Even if you only have little time and space, Dahn Yoga Energy Breathing will guide you to discover greater energy, flexibility, stress management, relaxation, pain relief, core strength, and rejuvenation. The included ten-page explanatory booklet, gentle guidance from a highly experienced instructor, and inspiring relaxation music will enhance your experience of this transforming integrative body mind training.
This Self-Training CD features:
- – Gentle guidance from a highly experienced instructor
- – Detailed explanation of Dahn Yoga energy breathing theory and practice
- – Easy-to-follow warm-up and cool-off exercises
- – A fully illustrated information booklet
- – Inspiring music to relax and energize your body
- Introduction (05:04)
- Warm Up Exercises Part 1 (12:44)
- Warm Up Exercises Part 2 (09:19)
- Jung-Choong Breathing No.1 (06:41)
- Jung-Choong Breathing No.2 (05:22)
- Jung-Choong Breathing No.3 (05:16)
- Jung-Choong Breathing No.4 (05:12)
- Jung-Choong Breathing No.2 (03:05)
- Jung-Choong Breathing No.5 (05:44)
- Cool Off Exercises (05:41)
Dahn Yoga Education is an institution that researches and develops educational materials for Dahn Yoga practitioners with the help and support of Dahn Yoga professionals.
Format: Audio CD
Time: 64:12, 10 Tracks
Publisher: BEST Life Media; 1st edition (November 20, 2007)